CBSE Class 11th Accounts + Study Material in PDF
CLass 11th Accounts
- We Provide High Quality Video.
- We Provide these Course on DVD
- We Provide Customer support and Technical Support for Activation.
- After Activation there is no need of Internet Connection to study.
- Windows 7,8,8.1 or 10 is required for running the DVD.
Introduction to Accountancy
* Meaning, Objectives * Basics Accountancy * Basic Accounting Terminology * Classification of Accounts * Debit and Credit * Accounting Equation
Accounting Principles and Conventions
* Accounting Conventions * Accounting Principles Part 1 * Accounting Principles Part 2 * Accounting Principles Part 3 * Accounting Principles Part 4 * Accounting Principles Part 5 * Accounting Principles Part 6
* Accounting Cycle * Source Documents – 1 * Source Documents – 2 * Journal -1 * Journal -2 * Ledger * Bank Reconciliation Statement * Trial Balance * Depreciation * Rectification of Errors * Financial Statements part 1 * Financial Statements part 2
Accounting Cycle|Subsidiary Books
* Introduction to Subsidiary Books * Cash Book * Petty Cash Book
Accounting Cycle|Adjustments in Final Accounts
* Closing Stock * Provision & Reserves * Adjustments in Financial Statements * Bad debt and adjustments
Accounting Test Time Series
* Bank Reconciliation Statement * Rectification of Errors * Bank Reconciliation Statement * Classification of Accounts * Financial Statements * Journal Entries * Bank Reconciliation Statement * Financial Statements * Accounting cycle * Valuation of Goodwill * Adjustments in Financial Statements * Profit Sharing Ratio * Principles & Conventions * Treatment of Goodwill * Bills of Exchange * Depreciation * Accounting Principles and Convention * Fundamentals of Accounting