- The questions paper comprises two sections, A and B. You are to attempt both the sections.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no choice in any of the questions.
- best cv writing service london uae All questions of Section-A and all questions of Section—B is to be attempted separately.
I. C2H4 is an alkene consisting of two carbon atoms. Its next homologue is obtained by adding a -CH2- unit. Thus, the next homologue is propene (C3H6).
Section - B
4) Principle, sunrise Global School, Agra requires a receptionist for the School. Draft a suitable advertisement in about 50 words to be published in the classified Columns of a national newspaper giving all the necessary details of qualifications and experience required......