1. How is food security ensured in India?
Food security is ensured in a country when the three dimensions of food security are taken care of. The three dimensions are:
Availability of food - Presence of enough food for......
1. Describe how the poverty line is estimated in India.
In India poverty line is measured or calculated considering the following factors required for subsistence:
1. Minimum level of food requirement,
4. Fuel and Light
5. Education and
1. What do you understand by 'people as a resource'?
People as a resource is a way of referring to the country’s working population in terms of their existing productive skills and abilities.
2. How is......
1. Every village in India is surveyed once in ten years during the Census and some of the details are presented in the following format. Fill up the following based on information on Palampur.
b. TOTAL AREA OF THE VILLAGE: