1. Complete the following statements:
(i) Probability of an event E + Probability of the event ‘not E’ = ___________ .
(ii) The probability of an event that cannot happen is __________. Such an event is called ________ .
(iii) The probability of an event that is certain to......
1. A survey was conducted by a group of students as a part of their environment awareness programme, in which they collected the following data regarding the number of plants in 20 houses in a locality. Find the mean number of plants per house.
http://www.ldjcleaning.com/professional-paper-writing/ 1. How does democracy produce an accountable, responsive and legitimate government?
→ Democracy produces an accountable government: Democracy produces an accountable governments, as the people has the right in choose their representatives through the electoral process. These elected representatives......
http://russianchicagomag.com/dissertation-sur-le-theatre-seconde/ 1. State the various functions political parties perform in a democracy.
The various functions political parties perform in a democracy are:
→ Candidates are put forward by political parties to contest in elections. These candidates......
Pressure groups and movements exert influence on politics in a variety of ways.
→ They try to gain public support and sympathy......
see url 1. Mention different aspects of life in which women are discriminated or disadvantaged in India.
In India, women are discriminated and disadvantaged in the following ways:
→ They are not provided adequate education. Thus, the......
1. Discuss three factors that determine the outcomes of politics of social divisions.
Three factors which determine the outcomes of politics of social divisions:
→ The people's perception of their identities: When this is singular, the......
1. What are the different forms of power sharing in modern democracies? Give an example of each of these.
The different forms of power sharing in modern democracies are:
→ Horizontal Division of Power
1. Why are rules and regulations required in the marketplace? Illustrate with a few examples.
Rules and regulations are required in the marketplace to protect consumers. Sellers often abdicate responsibility for a low-quality product, cheat in weighing out......