follow site 1. Who is a worker?
A worker is one who engaged in economic activity and contributes to national product.
click here Answer
Worker-Population ratio is defined as......
source url Answer
Rural development is a comprehensive term. It essentially means a plan of action for the development of areas which are lagging behind......
http://www.sitpbogota.com/doctor-dura-hale-doctorate-thesis/ 1. What are the two major sources of human capital in a country?
Two main sources of human capital in a country are:
→ Education: Education not only raises the standard and quality of living......
1. Which of the following does not characterize a business activity?
(a) Production of goods and services
(b) Presence of risk
(c) Sale or exchange of goods and services
(d) Salary or wages
► (d) Salary or......
1. Why is calorie-based norm not adequate to identify the poor?
The calorie-based norm is not adequate to identify the poor because:
→ This mechanism groups all people together and does not differentiate between a......
1. Why were reforms introduced in India? Answer
The economic reforms were introduced in the year 1991 in India to combat economic crisis, relating to its external debt:
→ Various rules and plans introduced by the government for controlling and regulating the economy resulted in......
1. Why it is necessary for accountants to assume that business entity will remain a going concern?
It is necessary for accountants to assume that business entity will remain a going concern because
→ It helps in recording fixed assets......
1. Define a plan.
A plan spells out how the resources of a nation should be put to use. It should have some general goals as well as specific objectives which are to be achieved within a specified......
1. What was the focus of the economic policies pursued by the colonial government in India? What were the impacts of these policies?
The economic policies pursued by the colonial government in India were concerned more with the......
1. Notice these expressions in the text. Infer their meaning from the context.
ducking back swathe careered down manoeuvres cairn of rocks salt flats billowed
ducking back : quickly going inside and then coming out
manoeuvres : military exercises......