1. Who was Dr Sadao? Where was his house?
Dr Sadao Hoki was an eminent Japanese surgeon and scientist. He had spent eight valuable years of his youth in America to learn all that could be learnt of......
1. DTH services are provided by________.
(a) Transport companies
(c) Cellular companies
(d) None of the above
► (c) Cellular companies
2. The benefits of public warehousing includes __________.
(c) Dealer relationship
1. How do geological phenomena help us to know about the history of humankind?
The geological phenomenon of separating various continents and water bodies from one compact landmass tells us about the age of existence of human race on......
1. Who is the Tiger King? Why does he get that name?
Jilani Jung Jung Bahadur, the king of Pratibandapuram, is known as the Tiger King. At the time of his birth the astrologers declared that the prince would......
1. What does the third level refer to?
The third level refers to the subway of the Grand Central Station that takes passengers to Galesburg, Illinois. The third level on the station was a medium of escape for......
1. Why are regional and economic groupings formed?
Regional and economic groupings are formed by nations to strengthen their economies by close cooperation and by knowledge sharing. Regional and economic groupings such as the SAARC, European Union, ASEAN, G-8,......
1. What is meant by environment?
Environment is defined as the total planetary inheritance and the totality of all resources. It includes all the biotic and abiotic factors that influence each other.
2. What happens......
1. Explain the term infrastructure.
Infrastructure is a network of physical facilities and public services and with this social infrastructure is equally important to support it. It is an important base for economic development of the country. These......
1.A government company is any company in which the paid-up capital held by the government is not less than
(a) 49 percent
(b) 51 percent
(c) 50 percent
(d) 25 percent
► (b) 51 percent
1. The structure in which there is separation of ownership and management is called
(a) Sole proprietorship
(d) All business organisations
► (c) Company
2. The karta in Joint Hindu family business has
(a) Limited liability
(b) Unlimited liability