source url 1. Here are some headings for paragraphs in the text. Write the number(s) of the paragraph(s) for each title against the heading. The first one is done for you.
|(i)||link Einstein’s equation|
|follow (ii)||Continue Reading
argumentative essay topics for college students easy 1. What do the following phrases mean to you? Discuss in class.
2. What does......
1. What are the things the wind does in the first stanza?
In the first stanza, the wind shuttersbreaks the shutters of the windows,scatters the papers, throws down the books from the shelf, tears the pages of the......
1. A string of mass 2.50 kg is under a tension of 200 N. The length of the stretched string is 20.0 m. If the transverse jerk is struck at one end of the string, how long does the disturbance take to reach the other end?
1. Which of the following examples represent periodic motion?
(a) A swimmer completing one (return) trip from one bank of a river to the other and back.
(b) A freely suspended bar magnet displaced from its N-S direction and released.
(c) A hydrogen molecule rotating about its centre of mass.
Part I Evelyn Glennie Listens to Sound without Hearing It
1. Answer these questions in a few words or a couple of sentences each.
1. How old was Evelyn when she went to the Royal Academy of Music?
1. Estimate the fraction of molecular volume to the actual volume occupied by oxygen gas at STP. Take the diameter of an oxygen molecule to be 3Å.
Diameter of an oxygen molecule,d = 3Å
Radius, r = d/2 = 3/2 = 1.5 Å = 1.5 ×......
1. Where does the traveler find himself? What problem does he face?
The traveler finds himself in the yellow woods at a point where the road forks into two.
The problem that he faces is that he cannot decide......
1. Thinking About Text
Answer these questions in a few words or a couple of sentences each.
1. How old are Margie and Tommy?
2. What did Margie write in her diary?
3. Had Margie ever seen a book before?