go to site 1. Discuss the central problems of an economy.
The allocation of scarce resources and the distribution of the final goods and services are the central problems of an economy. These are:
→ What to produce and......
view 1. Which of the following is not an element of delegation?
► (d) Informal organisation
click here Answer
The main points in the definition of planning are:
• It means deciding in advance what to do and how to do.
• A basic managerial function.
• It requires......
1. Which of the following document are not required for obtaining an export license?
(a) IEC number
(b) Letter of credit
(c) Registration cum membership certificate
(d) Bank account number
► (b) Letter of credit
2. Which of the following documents is not required in connection with......
1. In which of the following modes of entry, does the domestic manufacturer give the right to use intellectual property such as patent and trademark to a manufacturer in a foreign country for a fee
(c) Joint venture
(d) None of these
1. What is meant by internal trade?
Buying and selling of goods and services within the boundaries of a nation are referred to as internal trade. Purchases of goods from a local shop, a mall or an exhibition are all examples of internal trade. No custom duty......
1. What are the different parameters used to measure the size of business?
The different parameters that are used to measure the size of a business are:
→ The number of persons employed in business
→ Capital invested......
Tick (✓) the correct answer out of the given alternatives
1. Equity shareholder are called
(a) Owners of the company
(b) Partners of the company
(c) Executives of the company
(d) Guardian of......
1. Which of the following does not characterise the business environment?
(a) Uncertainty (b) Employees (c) Relativity (d) Complexity
► (b) Employees
2. Which of the following best indicates the importance of business environment?
(b) Improvement in......