source Learning objectives After studying this chapter, students shall be able to:
- Explain the concept of Bill of Exchange and Promissory Note.
- Distinction between Bill of Exchange and Promissory Note.
- Define Important terms of Bill Exchange and Promissory Note.
- Record the Accounting Treatment of Bill of Exchange under different......
http://collinedesionvaudemont.fr/english-paper-sbi-po/ LEARNING OBJECTIVES After studying this lesson you will be able to:
- State the meaning and concept of depreciation.
- Explain the need and factors affecting depreciation.
- Explain the methods of charging depreciation.
- Show the Accounting Treatment of Depreciation.
- State the meaning of Provision and Reserve.
- Differentiate between Provision and......
watch LEARNING OBJECTIVES After studying this chapter Students will be able to tell:
- Meaning and Importance of Ledger.
- Format of Ledger.
- Posting from Journal.
- Postings from Cash Book and other Subsidiary Books.
- Closing and Balancing of Ledger Accounts.
- Trial Balance — Meaning, objectives and Preparation.
http://buyafranchiseinfo.com/how-can-i-do-my-homework-fast/ BANK RECONCILIATION STATEMENTBank Reconciliation Statement is prepared to reconcile the difference between the bank Balance shown by the Cash Book and Bank Pass Book. follow link Learning objectives
|(1)||Meaning of Bank Reconciliation statement.|
|(2)||Causes of Differences in Bank Balance as per Cash Book...... |
source url Learning Objectives After studying this chapter, you will be able to :
Gun Control Argumentative Essay Learning Objectives After studying this chapter, students will be able to:
http://collinedesionvaudemont.fr/anti-federalist-papers-writers/ Introduction Accounting is the essential part of business, as it keeps the proper records of business transactions. follow link Learning Objectives After studying the chapter, you will be able to: