Women Rights Essay Learning objectives After studying this chapter, students shall be able to:
- Explain the concept of Bill of Exchange and Promissory Note.
- Distinction between Bill of Exchange and Promissory Note.
- Define Important terms of Bill Exchange and Promissory Note.
- Record the Accounting Treatment of Bill of Exchange under different......
- State the meaning and concept of depreciation.
- Explain the need and factors affecting depreciation.
- Explain the methods of charging depreciation.
- Show the Accounting Treatment of Depreciation.
- State the meaning of Provision and Reserve.
- Differentiate between Provision and......
http://www.kstechnologybd.com/essay-on-law-and-order-in-karachi/ LEARNING OBJECTIVES After studying this chapter Students will be able to tell:
- Meaning and Importance of Ledger.
- Format of Ledger.
- Posting from Journal.
- Postings from Cash Book and other Subsidiary Books.
- Closing and Balancing of Ledger Accounts.
- Trial Balance — Meaning, objectives and Preparation.
follow url LEDGER
enter BANK RECONCILIATION STATEMENTBank Reconciliation Statement is prepared to reconcile the difference between the bank Balance shown by the Cash Book and Bank Pass Book. Learning objectives
|(1)||Meaning of Bank Reconciliation statement.|
|(2)||Causes of Differences in Bank Balance as per Cash Book...... |
Learning Objectives After studying this chapter, you will be able to :
Learning Objectives After studying this chapter, students will be able to:
Introduction Accounting is the essential part of business, as it keeps the proper records of business transactions. Learning Objectives After studying the chapter, you will be able to: